Bring your strong analytical skills to our dynamic IST team and work with analysts, developers, and business users to build new solutions, solve problems, and improve existing processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Configure solutions within Salesforce
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and technical teams to prioritize requirements, evaluate potential solutions, define a proposed solution, propose quick fixes, and develop model business processes
- Create and revise analysis artifacts and deliverables as needed such as business requirements, functional requirements, use cases, business rules, business process models
- Successfully engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Work independently with clients to define concepts as per direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions and how they will successfully execute their plans
- Assist in data transformations, data migration mappings, and the creation of bulk data upload routines
- Perform testing of application development as well as validating deployed changes
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, computer science, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience testing, documenting, and supporting CRM, preferably in a multi-tier environment
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries including senior executives
- Work experience in Salesforce.com
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various requirement discovery methods
- Full life cycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and deployment validation
- Proven experience in driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work with clients, team members, and management
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 21 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...