Business Analyst – Consultant
Position: Business Analyst – Consultant
Rate: Contingent on Experience
Location: Irvine, CA
Industry: Construction and Distribution
Reports to: TriMark Corporate IT
Travel: Up to 40%
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
TriMark USA, LLC. is one of the country's largest providers of design services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers foodservice operators a new level of service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We work closely with our customers, which include national restaurant chains, independent restaurant operators, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, to provide the products and services that will help them operate more efficiently and realize better bottom line results.
Currently we are building an internal corporate consultant team to provide support for our divisions as they begin using a new software package. The Business Analyst / Consultant will work with our corporate IT department to develop a deep understanding of how the system works in the TriMark business model. After that knowledge transfer has occurred, this position will be responsible for training and supporting users in multiple divisions on the effective use of the software.
The Business Analyst / Consultant role will need to be able to learn the tasks associated with the internal Project Coordinator function. The day to day tasks associated with the Business Analyst / Consultant function will be highly focused on interacting with people at multiple divisions to provide support and training. This role and will require the ability to maintain positive, constructive communication with a wide range of individuals. Past experience in any of the following areas will be beneficial:
Due to the highly specific nature of this role, it is expected that the successful candidate will require significant training in order to ramp up into this role. Once the training phase for this role has been completed, the following is a general outline of the types of responsibilities that would be part of the Analyst’s daily activities:
- Lawson M3 Experience would be a significant advantage
- Systems Consulting
- Software Support
- Business Process Analysis
- Construction Project Coordination
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS UNLIMITED WORK AUTHORIZATION
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED
Monster - 8 months ago