As a key member of the ECMS Change Management, and Training team, this individual will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training, change management, and adoption activities for projects and on-going training on applications utilized by Professional Services and Legal organization. This position will require a great attitude/team player, an ability to ‘crank out’ work products and meet tight deadlines, strong writing and communication skills, good personal organization, and an ability to ‘connect’ with business partners and stakeholders from around the world.
• Represent ECMS on project teams, delivering best practices on Adoption, Change Management, and Training to the Project Leadership.
• Interview Key Project Stakeholders and Project Management to determine Adoption metrics and measurements, Training timeline and deliverables to plan the Change Management timeline and deliverables, including approval mechanisms.
• Develop, create, and maintain training documents - including Cheat Sheets, presentations, and training scripts – interviewing appropriate project members to determine process inputs for training materials. Participate in CRP and UATs to better understand deployment deliverables and create training materials. Facilitate UAT Training as a testing ground for end user training. Manage all Training logistics, including facilities scheduling, requesting and tracking Super User / Project Team participation, execution, and follow up surveys.
• Work with appropriate development teams on Adoption metrics creation and determine documentation process, roles and responsibilities within project team on metric delivery, and delivery communication methods for pre and post launch.
• Develop and create timelines and written Communications to project stakeholders, end users, and other project participants.
• Effectively own Super User and End User engagement and communication strategies promoting collaboration, ensuring input received is delivered to appropriate teams.
• Maintain and update all documentation – such as cheat sheets, training scripts, and training presentations
• Formulate change management risk mitigation strategy to include; drafting communications to impacted groups and stakeholders, developing UAT testing approach and training plan
• Adoption, Change Management, and Training experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with strong Operations and IT organizations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are imperatives.
• Ability to self-start, have strong communication, planning, organization and time management skills to effectively develop and execute Training, Adoption, and Change Management deliverables.
• Ability to interview and collaborate with PSO, Legal, IT and Senior Management to gather input on training, change management, and adoption deliverables.
• Proficient English speaker and writer, able to effectively communicate, train, create training materials, and correspond in English.
• Experience working cross-culturally, internationally, across multiple time-zones.
• Collaborative attitude.
• BS and 5+ years experience prefer 1 year in a project track leadership capacity.
SACC,Inc - 9 months ago