The Senior Business Analyst leads the formulation and definition of proposed solutions scope and objectives through research, client interface, and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
1. Leads development of functional business requirements and helps users assess relative priorities for both business process and technology solutions.
2. Drives the development business processes and priorities. Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
3. Leads the development of business requirements, functional designs, process maps, user test plans, and training materials associated with business process and technology solutions. Facilitates client involvement in User Acceptance Testing.
4. Works collaboratively with peers in Business Process and Solutions, the Deloitte Application Management Organization, and Global Applications, and with the InTeleCenter to coordinate the overall delivery of technology solutions to business groups.
5. Develops strong working knowledge of the industry, CMA clients and technology trends; uses this information to support the continuous improvement of the CMA Process Architecture.
6. Provides recommendations to technology business requirements, business objectives, budgets and timelines. Provides cost estimates for project related tasks.
7. Partners with senior leadership and the application development group or suppliers to ensure a timely, accurate and cost effective solution to IT business needs.
8. Interfaces with the application development test team to validate test results for new applications verifying that they meet the requirements of their business group.
9 Helps partner with functional business unit members on how to work with IT. Facilitates communication between IT and end users.
10 Works in conjunction with senior leaders in other functional areas to ensure that program launches, scope expansions and the development of new business capabilities are supported and delivered within the business architecture.
11 Utilizes project management processes and tools to facilitate the delivery of business process and technology solutions.
12 Participates in client visits, sales support, the design and development, of InTeleCenter™ programs and other services. Ensure that proposals and service offerings are in line with business architecture.
13 Mentors and grooms business analysts and other staff in the above competencies.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge: Licensure, Accreditation, Certification of Degree(s) required. Degree or equivalent in business discipline. Prior knowledge in the CRM arena, ideally Siebel Health Care.
Experience: At least 5 – 7 years of successful business analysis experience, with at least 3 of those years working in technology department.
- Working knowledge of CRM (Siebel) deployment and maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Client-focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
- Ability to provide cost estimates on project tasks
Normal office conditions. May require working extended evening or weekend hours to meet deadlines. Requires occasional business travel.