Business Analyst – Financial Related – |
Do you want to be a part of a very prestigious company that is a world leader in their industry (headquarters are here in Nashville, TN)? Do you want to be a part of a company where you are truly valued and that can be a long term fit for years to come? Then we have the perfect job for you! Our client truly cares about their employees by investing in their training and promoting a work-life balance. They also invest in the future of their company with research and development that result in new products with cutting edge technology!
Internal Data Resources, IDR, was voted the #1 vendor partner of the year in 2011 here in Nashville by the Talent Acquisition Networking Source, (TANS). We work with our clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities. We specialize in placing IT professionals with top-notch companies here in Nashville, TN. In fact, IDR has placed over 300 IT professionals in Nashville over the last 24 months!
Take your career to the next level and apply today!
• Team Environment where you get can work within the team, but independently as well without micromanagement
• Ability to grow and move up within the company—most people who start here end up staying for many, many years.
• Cutting edge technologies- company keeps up with the latest and greatest
• Company that gives back to you – they invest in your training, etc.
• Great work/life balance – normal business hours
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
• Minimum 6 years functional experience in one or more of the following areas (or combination thereof):
o Supply Chain Management
• Expert understanding of SDLC processes preferred
• Skill in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
• Superior oral and written communication skills. Ability to exhibit a commanding presence when necessary.
• Superior computer skills including common business applications such as MS Windows and MS Office including Excel, Word and Access.
• Knowledge of theory and principles of project management
• Health/Medical Insurance
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Prescription Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Health and Wellness
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...