Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We are seeking to hire a Healthcare Business Analyst with experience with healthcare organizations processes to perform analysis of new requirements, revise existing design specifications, and develop new specifications and dashboards as required for the Net.Orange product suites. We’re looking for someone to be based in our Dallas-headquarters.
- Serves as a liaison between the Customer, Product Manager and Product Development during product creation.
- Interprets new business requirements, assists with scope and requirements for new dashboards, provides feedback on planned new or client requested functionality associated with healthcare workflow.
- analyze, design, and validation of the Net.Orange functional design, user orientation to enhance and improve Net.Orange products. This includes end-to-end support of the Product Management and development teams throughout the SDLC to provide a product that meet or exceed industry standards, best practices and/or client expectations as well as provide viable solutions to client requests and issues.
- Delivers a high quality data analytic solution, which satisfies marketing requirements, and client needs in a timely manner, based on established project plan dates.
- Responsible for defining and refining existing BI metric specifications, business rules, dashboards, dimensions. Conducts internal training to multiple departmental areas including support, implementation and quality assurance (QA).
- Provides support as needed to Marketing and Sales teams
- BS degree in Health Information Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience; a Master’s degree is a plus
- 5 or more years of previous systems and business analysis experience working with the integrated structure of a complex software product
- Previous experience creating software design specifications
- Extensive experience with hospital or ancillary provider workflow is Required
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. digital dashboards and drill down tools, extraction transformation and loading (ETL) concepts, solid understanding of reporting dashboards is essential)
- Work experience in implementing or support of software or IT department with an understanding of data warehouses is preferred.
- Proven functional analysis and design skills sufficient to handle complex projects
- Proficiency with MS Office suite such as Excel and VISIO
- Familiarity with a Software Development Life Cycle
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.NDOrange.com/careers
Net.Orange is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Accordingly, we promote equal opportunity in the areas of recruitment, employment, training, development, transfer and promotion. Our employment practices are without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, national origin, veteran status and all other categories protected by federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...