The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to help the business implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, documenting those requirements and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Business analyst will use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Provides business relevant input to the Team Charter; dependencies, impact areas, background for medium IT initiatives
- Prepares Business Requirements document, Business Use Cases and Business Impact Assessment
- Develops Work Effort Estimates
- Assists in preparation of Non Functional Requirements
- Documents and publishes As Is and To Be work process flows
- Analyzes data for testing and migration for use by the development team
- Develops documentation of training materials and coaches business in set up and conduct of UAT
- Co-ordinates and conducts UAT testing; reports results and facilitates business sign off on UAT results
- Maintains list of defects and enhancements from UAT
- Updates business process documentation, including work flows, RACI charts, and procedures
1+ years work experience as a Business Analyst within an IT-related environment.
Experience documenting process flow.
Experience in gathering detailed business requirements, interpreting customer business needs, and translating into business requirement documents.
Prior work experience within a logistics, transportation, or distribution-related environment.
Prior user training related experience.
Prior experience generating or reviewing test script documentation.
Proven project identification and solution implementation experience.
Prior experience within a managed transportation team.
Prior experience with business case development.
Process development skills using Visio.
Experience with i2 TM
Additional Information: Travel Percentage: 20%
Monster - 10 months ago