The Business Analyst is responsible for assisting the Applications Manager or independently managing the solutions planning process throughout the software planning and development lifecycle.
The Business Analyst leads business teams and cross-competency teams completing tasks related to business solution planning, business case development and documenting and managing customer requirements throughout the development lifecycle. This includes requirements definition, requirements analysis, process analysis; requirements change management, use case and business process modeling, logical system design and high level estimating. This position also works collaboratively with business representatives, Project Management and varied IS teams to develop and implement the specific technology and architecture necessary to deliver business solutions. In addition, provide project coordination for Business Support Requests. Work with business owner to prioritize requests.
- Assist in determining and documenting project definition, requirement, use case and business process documents. In addition, may responsible for and/or assist with management of small projects and business support requests.
- Assist in determining the best solution for the issue being addressed
- Initiate and comply with Information Systems procedures to secure in-house or vendor resources as well as funding.
- Where appropriate, business liaison on day-to-day business needs and production support
- 3 plus years of successful business analysis or project management experience
- 3 plus years experience in the software development methodology lifecycle - including business planning, data analysis, process analysis and design, business and functional requirements analysis, use case analysis, system design, development, testing, and implementation
- 3 plus years experience working in and/or leading dynamic cross-competency teams using a structured project methodology
- Experience working on Client Server or Distributed Systems
- Ability to build client relationships and create client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications – including Visio and Project
- Risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Ability to bridge communication amongst technical and non-technical project staff and customers
- Excellent reasoning and strong decision making skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Ability to drive to project deadlines and develop schedules for support requests
Bachelor Degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
CVS Caremark is a Fortune 18 company with 200,000 employees and over $100B in revenue. It is the only fully integrated pharmacy health care company in the United States. Our offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care allow us to provide greater convenience and choice for patients, improve health outcomes, and lower overall health care costs for plan sponsors and participants.
CVS/pharmacy - 10 months ago
Size matters to CVS Caremark (formerly CVS), the nation's #2 drugstore chain and a leading pharmacy benefits manager with more than 60...