Business Analyst - Information Technology
Innovate with us as a member of Kellogg Company’s Information Technology (IT) Team. On this team, you’ll play a role in POWERING POSSIBILITIES for our great company – everyday. We don’t just provide services to our organization, but work to establish partnerships. Our goal is to be the partners, collaborators, thought leaders, and consultants our business can’t do without.
We are always looking for talented
in both Oak Brook, IL and Battle Creek, MI. Grow with us as you work with a progressive, dynamic group of IT professionals.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Business Analyst at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Acting as a partner to the business by providing thought leadership on innovative technologies that enhance business processes
- Developing business cases to solve business requirements including enhanced business processes and technologies ensuring a great end user experience
- Acting as a liaison between the business and IT development; distinguishing requests from needs and driving the proposed project plan to ensure the solution meets the business success criteria
- Translating and documenting business requirements, processes, solutions and test scenarios
- Ensuring approved process and system improvements are successfully implemented
- Managing relationships with the business community and vendors
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Information Technology, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Analytical, process and technical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into process and technical requirements.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience in a professional technology consulting, corporate MIS or software development expertise in 1-2 IT disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to Influence
- Conflict Resolution
- Advanced technical degree or MBA is desirable
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 21 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....