For Marketing Purposes: International Business experience with a financial background preferred.
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
• Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems
• Evaluate, test systems and software programs to verify that programs function according to specifications and standards
• Develop and execute system implementation plans and conduct technical training for employees of the organization
1. Configure and support SAP applications.
2. Confer with organizational personnel to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements.
3. Test systems to ensure compliance, coordinate testing by users and document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis and unresolved problems.
4. Identify program variances from objectives and suggest modifications to conform or recommend program improvements or revisions to development team manager.
5. Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in system functions, outputs, online screens and content.
6. Study existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production of workflow as required.
7. Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
8. Contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for system design and testing and assist users and developers to isolate possible problems after implementation.
9. Identify, communicate critical exposures and risks for implementing projects and facilitate post-implementation reviews to prevent recurrence of operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
10. Perform needs analysis studies to determine technical training needs, develop curriculum, and determine instructional methods and train end users and user support staff.
Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in a business or computer related discipline
Thorough experience in a business analyst role within a manufacturing and distribution environment
KNOWLEDE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Thorough knowledge of information systems, technology, computer hardware and software and operating systems
Thorough knowledge of end-user business processes, policies, procedures, personnel, protocol, problem solving processes and detailed technical systems
Knowledge of systems and applications and Microsoft Project software
Knowledge of current adult learning theory
Ability to read, interpret, understand and apply cross-functional knowledge and to communicate effectively
Ability to develop and work according to structured plans
Knowledge of SAP R/3 software applications
Ability to work flexible hours
Ability to travel on occasion for short periods of time to provide training and support implementation
Behr - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...