Provides analytical support through the anlaysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations.. Identifies opportunities for improvements and works cross-functionally to develop business solutions. Provides analytical support to multiple projects, establishing project plans and timelines and coordinating on projects with internal and external resources. Makes presentations to various levels of mangement, depending on the level.
Provides basic analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations
Assists in the development of annual operating plans, capital budgets and forecasts, and build business cases for new business initiatives (cost/benefit analysis)
Assists in the development, preparation, and analysis of reports for management review.
Assists in defining business requirements and provides analysis to increase operational efficiency
Analyzes actual results against plan and forecast and recommends interventions where appropriate
Identifies opportunities for improvement in operational performance and notifies management of issues and problems requiring immediate attention
Works cross-functionally in analyzing, designing, and developing business solutions.
Works on projects, establishes work plans, and timelines; coordinates with internal and external sources.
May make presentations to various levels of managemen
Job Required Education/Experience
Bachelors degree or Masters or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of automated systems in a production/operations environment
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems related to business operations utilizing statistical analysis methodology
- Knowledge of analyses such as GAP, process mapping, root-cause, risk, and requirements data gathering
- Working knowledge of PCs and related software applications
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills, presentations, math, analytical and problem-solving, use of analytical tools (e.g., MiniTab, Excel graphs)
One to two (2) years of experience with Bachelors or equivalent combination; 1-2 years experience with a
Blue Shield of California is committed to remaining a drug-free work place. All positions require a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen. Blue Shield of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Blue Shield of California - 13 months ago
Blue Shield of California, an independent member of the Blue Shield Association, is a not-for-profit health plan dedicated to providing...