ARGO is the leading software provider of solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from all parts of the financial services world—from the nation's largest banks to community-centered credit originators and processors. Over 40 of the nation's top financial institutions use ARGO solutions to process more than 65 million transactions in 35,000 financial centers each day. Financial institutions depend on ARGO because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Come join ARGO and let your ingenious ideas be heard. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the financial institutions do business.
The Business Analyst (BA) is engaged primarily in gathering and analyzing requirements and producing requirements specifications. The primary focus is to analyze business needs and translate business requirements and programming specifications in a form that can easily be understood by all audiences. As a member of the project team, the BA will be also responsible for supporting application and system software testing tasks to assure customer satisfaction with application accuracy, quality, and adherence to standards.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation
- Working with development to complete technical design of solutions
- Facilitating the requirements and design approval process
- Communicating best practice solution knowledge to customers during implementation
- Ability to communicate responses and requirements to internal teams and to customers
- Documenting Use Cases as defined by the line of business product managers
- Providing assistance to the documentation team regarding the creation of user guides, general product information guides and marketing literature
- Documenting change controls both internal and externally
- Documenting and tracking action items during implementation onsite scope and design sessions
- Experience / knowledge of bank operations, specifically item processing sufficient to identify and resolve problems
- Responsible for the core activities of the testing effort including creating and executing test cases, analyzing and documenting results.
- Test and troubleshoot customer issues for Teller Payments implementations
- Work with testing tools including HP Quality Center
- Support client testing, as needed, including planning and preparation, execution, researching problems reported, and communicating results with appropriate parties for resolution
- Work with implementation project team providing status on requirements, change requests, and testing status and customer training
- Customer facing skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Citizen or permanently authorized to work in the U.S
- Minimum 5 years’ experience bank operations, financial technology/services, or related work experience
- Experience with check image or remote capture applications.
ARGO Data Resource Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard