Are you a Business Analyst looking for a long term contract with hire potential looking for a great new diverse, collaborative work environment? Our client in Phoenix is looking for a qualified BA to join their team! This client offers and excellent work environment/collaborative culture, amazing stability and great benefits at conversion!
Take a look below and if you or anyone you know is looking call us today!
Ability to analyze business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Partners with assigned business areas to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into system solons
- Captures customer requirements through iterative structured interviews with subject matter experts
- Responsible for developing acceptance criteria and requirements from user stories, customer interviews, process flows
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of each requirements specification
- Traces requirements from scope through design, development, and testing
- Requires 3-5 years of relevant work experience and growth; typically within IT or working in relevant positions within business units
- AGILE Experience required- User Story background required
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines / processes
- Possesses an understanding of IT systems and capabilities,
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of personal computer software applications including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Ability to assist the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
Ability to work in a matrixed environment
Ability to comply with Agile, and other software development lifecycle practices and standards
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Requirements: REQUIREMEMENTS , MS OFFICE, AGILE/SCRUM, ABAP
In 2010, Partners in Business Systems, Inc. merged with Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) and is now operated as the Partners...