Are you a Business Analyst looking for a long term contract looking for a great new diverse, collaborative work environment? Our client in Phoenix is looking for two qualified BA to join their team! This client offers and excellent work environment/collaborative culture, amazing stability !
Take a look below and if you or anyone you know is looking call us today!
Client is seeking a candidate that has demonstrated experience as a BA on large scale software development projects. Utilize relevant business analysis techniques to perform duties that could include but is not limited to:
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
- Analyzing business functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Preparing business process maps and high-level work flows, methodology and business, workflow
- Meeting with clients individually and in JAD sessions to define detailed business requirements
- Developing / documenting requirements in a Use Case, Functional Specification, Wireframes
- Identifying candidate business processes for redesign
- Identifying modifications to automated processes
- Drives and uncovers large and complex requirements across systems and business domains.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Familiar with Agile Development would be a bonus
- Analyzing business functional requirements
- Use Cases
- Education domain experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work well within a team environment
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Requirements: REQUIREMEMENTS , MS OFFICE, AGILE/SCRUM, ABAP