LifeWay Christian Stores is the fastest growing company in the Christian Retail industry. We have grown to more than 160 locations across the United States and are seeking a career oriented individual to join our Financial Operations Department as a Business Analyst. This position will assist the department and division management by performing high level strategic and financial planning, budgeting, analysis, and reporting functions.
More Than a Job!
We provide a unique opportunity for our employees to blend the Christian values of their faith with a challenging career in ministry and business.
- Maintain secondary financial reports for the retail division.
- Analyze and reconcile retail accounts such as vendor co-op recovery and advertising expenditures each month.
- Develop software tools to increase office productivity and streamline reporting.
- Interpret and explain accounting reports and policies to retail store personnel.
- Perform analysis of retail operating trends/issues as assigned.
- Perform in-depth analysis of strategic, financial, operational issues, and prepare executive-level reports to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Assist in the development of annual strategic plans and budgets.
- Assist in the development of on-going benchmark analysis and reporting.
- Assist in the development of business plans for new stores, relocations, remodels, and acquisitions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related field.
- CPA, CMA or MBA preferred.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Computer proficiency in integrating data from multiple systems to perform financial analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
- 2 - 5 years accounting experience.
LifeWay Christian Resources - 13 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...