Large Charlotte based utility is seeking a Requirements Analyst / Test Coordinator for NIT Consolidated Asset Suite merger project.
The main focus for the Business Analyst position are as follows:
- Facilitates interview sessions with customers for business process re-engineering.
- Extracts essential IT requirements information.
- Works effectively with the business to quickly learn the culture and relationships.
- Models requirements using standard UML practices and Enterprise Architect.
- Translates IT requirements into test scripts.
- Facilitates User Acceptance Test sessions with customers
- Assigning defects to appropriate project team members and tracking resolution to completion.
- Validates functional requirements through implementation.
1. Their ability / experience in mapping Business Process using BPM. For these merger projects, they will need to be able to determine and document current state for both Legacy and Progress Legacy, and then help facilitate and gain consensus of a new business process for the New Co going forward.
2. Their ability to extract IT Requirements to help facilitate efficiencies in the defined business process for the New Co.
3. Their ability to model those IT Requirements using UML.
4. Their ability to create forwards-and-backwards traceability to all of the requirements, both functional and technical.
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Requirements: UML BPM, Merger, Traceability