The person filling this role will be a core team member on the Enterprise Architecture Team within the Systems Department at our client.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other Enterprise Architecture core team members to develop and document Business Architecture “As Is” state (Conceptual and Contextual layers), and develop “To Be” state (Conceptual, Contextual, Logical layers).
- Partner with other core team members to develop the roadmap for maturing the Architecture of the Systems Department
- Create project deliverables/artifacts, and service artifacts (i.e. persistent architectural artifacts
- Business Process Management (BPM) experience/expertise
- Experience/expertise with Business Architecture discipline (preferably TOGAF based experience) and the development of Business Architecture artifacts
- Process improvement expertise and industry knowledge of techniques/disciplines used to obtain process improvements (Six Sigma, Lean, CMMi)
- Experience with the use of MEGA tool for architecture – Preferred
- Experience with IT process development/management – Highly desirable
- Experience with ITIL disciplines – Highly desirable
- Business Process Management Skills
- Business Architecture skills
- Analytical Skills
- Requirement Gathering
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Ability to drive groups to consensus and resolution
- Ability to navigate the organization and build relationships
- Ability to build strong teams by supporting, encouraging, and sharing information with colleagues
- Ability to communicate well: Express ideas and facts effectively, contribute to open exchange of ideas, and exhibit an understanding of audience needs.
- Ability to engage appropriate parties, document issues, understand dependencies between multiple projects, services area, and enterprise users
- Ability to adapt as situations demand working with a variety of situations, individuals, and groups
3 years of minimum years of experience:
Business Analysis - Requirements Gathering
Business Analysis - Requirements Management
Business Process Management (BPM) experience
Experience/expertise with Business Architecture discipline (preferably TOGAF based experience) and the development of Business Architecture artifacts
Process improvement expertise and industry knowledge of techniques/disciplines used to obtain process improvements (Six Sigma, Lean, CMMi)
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies