More About HCA.....
HCA has been Recognized in Computerworld Magazine's Top 100 Workplaces to work for Information Technology Professionals for the 4
consecutive year, coming in this year at #25.
HCA has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
Summary of Duties
Works with the support and direction of the business staff to develop an understanding of business needs which require IT solutions for a specified business area. Works with other key project team members to define requirements, manage requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, and ensure the IT solution meets the business need. This position requires a background and operational experience with healthcare business practices and with healthcare IT revenue cycle systems. Experience with healthcare or within the Life Sciences industry a plus.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
Creates a joint vision for IT solutions by maintaining strong relationships with business unit and Solution Leader and assists in preparing and presenting the value proposition or business case.
Creates deliverables in conjunction with the business area and Sr. or Consulting BA and manages approvals.
Provides coordination and clarification to project resources in support of product or solution development, testing, and training/education.
Builds network of relationships to draw upon for business expertise that may be required in key areas.
Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creates deliverables as part of the overall Collaborative Services team
Develops maps and flowcharts of business processes (current and future state)
Identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with other BAs and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
Ability to multi-task, given various assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
Works with all departments throughout product life cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensures timely completion of BA deliverables.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-3 yrs. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business, or systems analysis or systems development
- Understanding of the BA role with ability to educate others about the BA roles and responsibilities
- Solid collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem and issue resolution experience
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
- Highly motivated and be able to work independently with little supervision
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Microsoft Visio
- Metastorm BPM and SharePoint experience preferred
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard