Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the US. We do not sponsor H1B Visas for this position. Thank you.
- Analyze the end-to-end business user requirements, and recommend the best/most practical /efficient /effective IT solution possible (working with the IT team closely).
- Write project proposals, business case and other project funding & initiation documents.
- Write Business Requirements document (BRDs), business test cases document, ensure proper translation of the business requirements into technical / functional specifications.
- Working closely with institutional IT group
- Meeting with business users to identify requirements and gaps
- Providing recommendations to Management team on alternative solutions and implications
- Agreeing on list of deliverables, providing specifications, monitoring implementation, performing testing
- Interacting with the business users (within and outside the division) on an iterative basis to get feedback
- During development, testing and roll out
- Organizing and delivering presentations to business users, senior staff and management team
- Prepare user documentation as required
- Providing sign off for deployment of changes, and verifying that the business requirements have been met according to Bank policies, procedures and standards
- Serve as a key contact within the division for the data governance initiative .
- Along with client officer in ITSFI, manage all the open Jira tickets on routine enhancements and bugs.
- Cross- train other members of the Division and work collaboratively on all IT projects. Also, maintain a strong working relationship with the off shore team in Chennai. Qualifications
- A relevant Advanced Degree, preferably MA/MBA (Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics), or a combination of a relevant Bachelor's degree plus a professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CPA) or equivalent professional certification.
- Strong experience in implementation of SAP projects (both as a team member and as project lead)
- Strong understanding of what is meant by the ‘overall control environment’ and compliance monitoring activities’, as well as an ability to contribute to the overall design of the key controls required in a modern controllership. Knowledge of the COSO framework is desirable.
- Strong understanding of the trust funds business and systems, including accounting and operational policies and control requirements.
- Experience in managing back office operations, management reporting and oversight of production systems. Demonstrated ability and experience conceptualizing and analyzing business process requirements and translating them into technical design specifications for process changes and/or automated solutions. Experience working on teams developing new system applications and / or reports.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and research technical system problems, and develop solutions.
- Demonstrated strong judgmental/analytical skills. A keen eye for detail is essential, as is the ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of activities at the same time. Adherence to critical deadlines is also paramount.
- Solid understanding and/or extensive experience with accounting systems. Experience in SAP and Business Warehouse (BW) is a must. Advanced competence in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to operate effectively within a multi-cultural, matrix management environment, both as a task leader and team member and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain and express views, opinions or technical issues articulately and confidently and in layman’s terms with all levels of clients, donors or management.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, seeking advice from the Senior Financial Officer or Division Manager only as necessary.
Duration : 12+ months
Location : Washington, DC
# of Openings : 1
OMNITECH SYSTEMS - 6 months ago
Omnitech Systems Inc., is a leading supplier of industrial CNC Routers for the Woodworking, Plastics, Graphic and Sign, Composite materials...