This position is a rotational role that will provide the opportunity to support several groups within the Finance function and allow the individual to learn how the finance function supports the various parts of the business. The rotational program is 24 months, split into 3 different rotations: Financial Accounting & Reporting, Operations Finance and Financial Planning & Analysis.
Key operational responsibilities
· Responsibilities will slightly differ depending on the rotation area.
· In the Financial Accounting & Reporting rotation, the main areas of concentration will be the month-end closing process (JE’s, Reconciliations, etc.). Additionally, the successful candidate will help in preparing reporting of actual results, including for Sector and Group management. At the end of the rotation, the candidate will have a good knowledge of the general ledger, chart of accounts and monthly reporting.
· In the Operations Finance rotation, the individual will learn about the manufacturing process (both operational and accounting). Analysis of month-end factory results, both conversion and materials, standard costing, total cost analysis, ad hoc projects and analysis, etc.
· In the Financial Planning & Analysis rotation, the individual will learn about the monthly EBIT forecast, annual plan process, perform sales and product line analytics, etc.
· Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Ability to learn new things in a timely manner
· Analytical, planning and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to thrive in a “matrix” organization
· Ability to adjust/react quickly to changing priorities
· Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
· Highly motivated / Driven / Proactive approach to business needs
· General understanding of accounting and financial concepts
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 8 months ago