Schedule: Full time exempt
Hours: M - F
- Position Summary:
Prepares high level project plans and manages / monitors the development, implementation, progress, and/or upgrade of Projects and systems, including requirements definition and time line. Tracks progress of projects and keeps management informed of ongoing status. Facilitates meetings and works with hospital departments and vendors as necessary. Works with users and IS staff to understand system and business problems, identify root causes and to develop and test solutions. Provides guidance to staff involved with their projects.
* Research Epic standard reports and Reporting Workbench templates for potential matches to custom report requests.
* Work with report requestors to develop detail specifications for Clarity custom reports.
* Coordinate initial security setup with the Application Coordinators and Epic Security to allow user access to specified reports.
* Maintain InfoView Security.
* Provide customer training on the use of InfoView.
* Schedule reporting batches.
* Assist with the population and ongoing maintenance of Children's Epic report repository.
Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field, or five years experience required. Strong organization, analysis and problem solving skills required, with an emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Experience organizing and running multiple projects required. Good interpersonal skills. Must like to work with people. Experience with Microsoft Office or similar software required. Experience with project management software preferred. Experience with business or clinical computer systems required. Healthcare experience preferred. Application Administration experience a plus. Experience with Sharepoint preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job