Safeco Insurance is part of the Agency Corporation business unit of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Safeco is committed to providing a range of superior property and casualty products to customers across the United States through a network of independent agents. Safeco is proud to support the communities that we live and work in and values a diverse work force.
You'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live safer, more secure lives" every day.
- Conducts research within Liberty Mutual and/or externally to obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles, or business process flows. Works with other departments, conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research if information is not readily available.
- Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Based on analysis, develops reports, proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and presents supervisor or manager. Communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations. Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Meets with supervisor to discuss project status and present recommendations
- Performs special projects as requested.
- Works with the internal business team and IT departments to enhance, maintain, and support all aspects of the Salesforce.com system. Activities could include development of business requirements, creating test cases, user acceptance testing, release coordination activity, production support, reporting and analysis.
- Analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Effective communication skills for writing reports, proposals and making presentations;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and database software, including Excel pivot tables and formulas required
- Experience with Salesforce.com and or other CRM systems is recommended but not required; Experience with developing requirements for, testing, and supporting business systems is recommended but not required
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
401K and Company paid pension plan
Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
Discount fitness memberships
Flexible spending accounts
Vision care coverage
Credit Union membership
Employee and Dependent life insurance
Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Liberty Mutual - 2 years ago
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...