Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Conduct business reviews, asset reviews, and reporting functions for the REAM SP&A team. Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating or administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems, applications and processes that are designed to enable the business unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit by reviewing and recommending improvements to operational and reporting processes. Assist project lead in development and completion of business reviews, performance scorecards and management reports.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with Business Unit Stakeholders to assess business processes and make recommendations for improvement. Identify business drivers and assist in producing scorecards for business units and vendors.
- Serve as a business consultant to cross-functional teams for business transformation and optimization. Research complex and ambiguous issues. Provide management key findings and recommendations.
- Conduct risk assessments and business analysis of various units and vendors. Complete business reviews, assist in writing reports and monitoring performance.
- Perform assignments and projects using various tools and proprietary systems. Assist in the development of new processes and identifying reporting needs as a subject matter expert.
- Assist with producing presentations for Senior Management and external parties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5 to 8 years of related experience
- Auditing, Business Analysis or Six Sigma background, required
- CPA, CIA or CFE Certification highly preferred.
- REO, Short Sales or mortgage industry experience, preferred.
- Strong technical and business reporting skills with experience in data mining and utilizing data management and reporting tools such as Business Objects or Hyperion Essbase.
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others. Strong analytical and trend recognition skills and a high degree of initiative.
- Demonstrate organizational, analytical and research skills as well as the ability to conceptualize issues and develop complex processes, procedures and solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work, anticipate and adopt methods in a changing business environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well with others in an integrated way to achieve individual objectives as well as organizational results.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to senior management.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 13 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...