Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
This is a full time, defined duration opportunity with the potential to be extended further, based on business need. You may also be eligible for the following benefits:
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tax-Saver Spending Accounts for Medical and Dental Care
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating or administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess business operations and processes of assigned office or business unit to understand procedures, information flows and handoffs, decisions, communications pathways and the like.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work unit(s).
- Create, design, and format technical specification documentation including architecture diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe required system changes for development, QA, and other internal customers.
- May provide support to applications in production by tracking production problems and troubleshooting them to sustain application in production.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s).
- Provide guidance or technical supervision to less experienced staff performing similar functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- 4 years mortgage or financial services experience
- Advanced experience with SQL(SQL Server and Oracle)
- Advance business objects
- Advanced visual basic
- Advanced level of expertise with Microsoft Excel and Access Mid level expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint and word, is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review data and trend analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- SAS experience preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Please note: This position will span a pre-defined duration.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 16 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...