Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Shapes and executes reporting strategy for all Enterprise Project Portfolio data collected by PPM applications and related processes within the Portfolio Solutions department of the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO). Core responsibilities will encompass the full life cycle of reporting development: process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, user acceptance testing throughout tool development, data extraction and analysis, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development/enhancement, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for process and data requirements analysis and testing, data extraction and analysis, report design, stakeholder management, and report delivery.
- Perform analysis and support continuous improvement of project portfolio management and IT governance processes, with a particular focus on data and reporting
- Communicate business data and reporting requirements as an integral part of all Portfolio Solutions application/tool projects
- Plan and execute reporting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for applicable reporting requirements within all Portfolio Solutions projects
- Utilize available applications/tools to query project portfolio data and extract data as needed for reporting analysis/development or for customer delivery
- Analyze data for both reporting development as well as trend identification, event impact analysis, process measurement/improvement, and observation/summarization for senior management attention
- Utilize available applications/tools to design report drafts/mock-ups for iterative stakeholder review
- Identify, engage, and manage reporting stakeholder relationships to sustain ongoing delivery and enhancement of customer reporting; schedule and conduct reporting reviews with stakeholders for full vision-draft-final delivery cycle
- Prepare and communicate value of all reporting deliverables, and manage stakeholder pressure that may result in duplicative or excessive reporting development
- Utilize available applications/tools to develop ad-hoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization
- Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance
- Prepare and present reporting to all applicable levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6-8 years of related experience
- Extensive data query, analysis and report design experience. SQL or Access preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Program/Project management certification(s) and experience leading or executing large complex projects with cross-functional/cross-organization stakeholders
- Experience with COTS software implementations
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) software knowledge/experience
- IT project governance process experience
- SDLC process experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...