Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Responsible for research and development of Servicing Reporting. Implements and analyzes daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that enable data driven business decisions. Provides analytical and reporting support using PC client/server and mainframe applications. Performs non-routine queries and programming. Develops standard and ad-hoc reports/spreadsheets ensuring information is accurate while maintaining appropriate controls. Analyzes data and provides management with feedback, making recommendations as appropriate. Provides support for databases and applications owned by team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research and implement the servicing reports. Create and design reports that analyze the results for the management team and business unit.
- Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation.
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes to improvements in the customer focus, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of these processes.
- Implement and support daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Communicate and present analytical findings to the management team and business customers.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work unit(s).
- Serve as team, project, or technical lead in project involving definition of business processes or development of technical/business specifications for new or modified business management or operational software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or equivalent required
- Master's Degree in MIS, Statistics or Mathematics preferred
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5 years of related experience SAS/SQL
- 1 to 2 years of Business Intelligence / BI experience in Spotfire, Business Objects or MicroStrategy
- Knowledge and use of SAS/SQL and BI tools for reporting, required.
- Experience in Spotfire (preferred).
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and deliverables.
- Familiarity with SDLC process.
- Excellent project management & communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to and learn different reporting tools, languages and applications.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check if the position is sensitive in nature.
Fannie Mae is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...