Archway Finance and Operations (AFO) is seeking a Business Analyst Intern to play a critical role in the implementation and consulting work we perform for our client base using our flagship platform, ATWeb. ATWeb is a unique software solution that enables financial services professionals to track, aggregate and report on their investment portfolios. Our clients are CPAs/accountants, portfolio managers, and some of the industry’s leading family offices, hedge funds, traditional asset management funds, and investment advisors.
As an intern in the Professional Services group, we will introduce you to a diverse suite of responsibilities ranging from assisting on our implementations, learning the fundamentals of partnership and portfolio accounting, to assisting in the software release cycle. Our candidates must have the desire to work for a small company with a fast-paced, dynamic culture.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Performing setup and configuration of Archway’s ATWeb software
- Reconciliation of client cash and investment accounts
- Ownership of various project management tasks, including updating content on our SharePoint client sites
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues experienced by client and internal users of ATWeb
- Participation in the software development cycle via Business Analysis and QA Testing
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned and asked for
Though it would be great if you could fulfill everything on our lists, specific or required skills are not everything. Equally or more important are: a demonstrated ability to learn new skills, a desire to play a role in our rapidly growing organization and general compatibility with the Archway team.
- Understanding of general accounting and finance principles.
- Currently working towards a business degree (Accounting, Finance, MIS, Management, etc)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Fundamental understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Programming/business analysis knowledge
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Willing to ask questions and find answers
Archway is a technology company whose products and services support the accounting and financial operations of global CPA Firms, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Investment Advisors, Prime Brokers and Private Banks. Archway’s flagship platform, ATWeb, is a web deployed enterprise solution that integrates a full general ledger with a portfolio management system to support portfolio, fund and partnership accounting. Archway’s fund administration department handles more than $14 billion in assets under administration (AUA) and was recently ranked #24 in AUA by FundServices.net. The department provides clients with an outsourced solution for their back office operations including data processing, aggregation and reconciliation functions, client reporting and tax preparation support.
To apply for this job, please email your resume to Matt Hradek
Location: Indianapolis, IN
To apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com
Archway Technology Partners - 14 months ago