Quicken Loans is the No. 1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and the fifth largest residential mortgage lender in the nation. We've been named to Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the past ten years, ranking as high as No. 2.
"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein
Good ol' Al...he was a pretty bright dude and we're looking for some pretty bright interns to add to our AMAZING company!
Quicken Loans is currently looking forfor Summer Interns! These physicists of AMAZEMENT will gain priceless, hands-on experience across a smorgasbord of fields. Interns will interact with dynamic Quicken Loans team members in a high-energy, faster-than-the-speed-of-light paced environment to impact the business on a daily basis.
What an opportunity!
If you want to make your mark, then join the team that will make an AMAZING difference in your career.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Help maintain business prioritization lists and sharepoint site.
- Work with team leader and business partners to analyze our current prioritization process and work to improve it through automation.
- Develop and run reports to provide our business partners visibility into our technology changes that moved to production.
- Learn and document the Capital Markets business flow to be used as a presentation and/or learning tool.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Functions. (Database knowledge would be a plus)
- Courses or degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Accounting or Mathematics.
- SharePoint skills or ability to learn advanced SharePoint skills.
- High sense of urgency.