The Business Analyst will drive the analysis that will guide the product strategy for our ground-breaking ad serving and analytics platforms. The platform offers advertisers access to one of the fastest growing audience platforms targeting on-the-go consumers with over 30 million monthly unique visitors. This position will perform analysis to answer key business questions and drive experimentation on our platform to optimize it for our users. Along with product focused analysis this position will act as a key resource to the organization on better understand our inventory, publishers and advertisers. This position may be based in Glendale, California, Newport Beach, California, or New York, New York.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
· Translate data to actionable insights
· Analyzing data for tests run on new features of the ad server
· Perform analysis to drive better monetization
· Preparing statistical case studies for ad unit, program, or campaign effectiveness
· Ad Ops support as needed
· Analyzing, and discovering underutilized inventory
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
· 4+ years of business analysis in digital media industry with display industry experience required
· Strong understanding of the digital ad industry and industry trends
· Experience with a wide variety of analysis tools and comfortable learning new ones
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate analysis results to senior team members.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills; active listening abilities, obsessive attention to details.
· Strong skills in SQL, OLAP, Relational Databases
· Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data.
· Experience applying rigorous, financially-rooted decision-making to guide development, optimization, and business efforts.
· A solid business background (MBA a plus), comfortable with a fast paced, every-changing environment.
· A "can-do" attitude with a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic; comfort with multi-tasking and handling conflicting priorities.
· BA/BS required preferable in Computer Science, or Statistics; MBA a plus.
Talent Merchants - 14 months ago