The Business Analyst (Merchandise Operations) is based in Columbus Ohio. The Business Analyst is responsible for partnering with the business and acts as a liaison between AGS (Ascena Global Sourcing) and the brand focusing on actionable reporting. Accountable for all aspects of sell-offs and EDI processes.
- Based on user requirements, design, develop, implement and analyze comprehensive actionable reporting using multiple systems and data feeds that is used by cross functional team members to manage their business .
- Drives vendor EDI compliance for the brands. Provide high level of customer service and technical expertise to ensure the process is strong from vendor on-boarding to certification in the distribution centers.
- Coordinate and administer all mark out of stock, returns, authorized and unauthorized third party sales and sample sales. Manages and drives the process with vendors, merchants, attorneys, and finance teams.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Information Systems, or other related field o r equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant business, technical and work experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Micro Strategy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully design and implement actionable reporting
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills; able to articulate system related technical topics for non-technical audiences to quickly collaborate on end user processes and procedures
- Project management skills; ability to multi-task and keep all project tasks on schedule.
- Proficient in Micro Strategy, Excel, Outlook, Word.
Dressbarn, Inc. - 2 years ago