This position is responsible for the daily and monthly reporting effectiveness in support of (HCL Client’s) residential and small business operations inside a SAP platform. The position is responsible for identifying reporting needs, defining requirements and satisfying the reporting and analytical needs of operations. The position is also responsible for identifying trends, performing root cause analysis, and implementation of reporting & analytics processes to satisfy operations’ needs with a focus on a great customer experience and a cost-effective, high-performing operation. The analyst will also be responsible for adherence to core CPI/KPI’s in the contract with HCL’s client throughout multiple areas defined at hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement proper reporting and analytical techniques in support of a high performing operations
- Ensure critical and key performance metrics, service levels, and other operations reports are generated in an accurate and timely manner
- Use business tools and advanced industry knowledge to identify problem areas and document business requirements
- Identify and recommend operational and technological tools to improve efficiency
- Work with Information Technology group to resolve issues and improve operational efficiency
- Establish and maintain effective work procedures
- Review, assess and identify training needs to provide staff with necessary skills and knowledge
- Understand, communicate and implement strategic direction and leadership for HCL to ensure consistent and cohesive business objectives and to enhance customers’ experiences in both a regulated and a competitive market
- Perform benchmarking and achievement of optimal customer satisfaction
- Lead development of improved service level metrics for Customer Operations functions
- Develop reporting and data analytics to support the adequate oversight of the in/outsourced Customer Operations functions
- Produce and provide required compliance reports to meet internal policies and external regulations
- Coordinate, participate, and/or manage multiple projects assigned by senior management, providing input on Customer Operations related matters
- Work in a collaborative manner to maintain an effective relationship with all stakeholder groups
- Interface and coordinate with various stakeholders
- Develop ad-hoc reports for management when standard/ defined reports are not working as designed
The minimum education requirements are:
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (may substitute two years of relevant experience per one year of required education) Advanced degree preferred
The minimum experience requirements are:
- Three to Seven years of relevant work experience
- Strong working knowledge of gas and/or electric utility protocols and market operations .
- Working knowledge of distributor operations, r egulatory environment, and Utility Commission Rules
- Solid knowledge of the gas and electricity industry and competitive retail markets
- Customer service/customer operations experience and familiarity with consumer sales & marketing
Internal/External Interfaces :
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Operations personnel, Information technology personnel, Regulatory Agencies (AUC, etc.), HCL Client organizations (Sales, Regulatory, Legal, Billing, etc.), third-party vendors as required
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Provides regular coaching and performance feedback to staff members
- Engages and motivates employees for improved results
- Strong focus on operations excellence and ability to implement improvements
- Ability to sustain individual & team performance that maintains achievement of a high-performing operation
- Takes ownership of identifying needed reports and reporting processes and asserts to ensure needs are being addressed
- Knowledge of energy sales and delivery systems, tariffs, customer service, etc.
- Clear understanding of business policy and practice throughout entire retail business
- Absolute credibility with internal business partners and customers
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Advanced interpersonal, presentation, and oral/written communication skills
- Analyzes the impact of potential actions
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure
- Ability to assess root cause of problems and identify/recommend solutions
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and decision-making skills, good insight and judgment as well as innovative and creative thinking
- Skilled in using computer software applications such as Microsoft Office, Access and other analytics tools
- Long and irregular hours.
- Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone over 4 hours a day.
- Operating in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- May require domestic and overseas travel
- Possession of or ability to obtain a valid US passport
HCL Technologies is an IT Services company headquartered in Noida, India. They provide a variety of IT and BPO services globally. According...