Posting Job Title: Business Analyst--Online Search
Requisition #: 143809BR
Posting Location: Andover, MA, US
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Business Analyst--Online Search
Reports To : VP of Engineering, America's Job Exchange
Location : Wilmington, MA
Who We Are:
Thrive in the fast paced environment and make your ideas count. Join one of the fastest growing and exciting on-line job search properties while enjoying the benefits and backing of a Fortune 500 corporate parent. America's Job Exchange ( AJE), a wholly owned subsidiary of NaviSite, a Time Warner Cable Company , is seeking someone with a Business Analyst background. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to work within the development team to gather and document requirements and assist in release planning.
AJE is the leader in middle income www.americasjobexchange.com
What You Will Do as a Business Analyst:
We are seeking a Product Development Analyst to play a key role within the engineering team to translate business requirements to software development specifications, including requirements gathering, documentation, and project management.
What We Are Looking for in a Business Analyst:
- Work with relevant business functions to identify, gather, analyze, and document detailed specifications for use by the software and web developers
- Work with the development team, coordinate deliverables, maintain engineering roadmap, and schedule for production releases
- Ensure the functional requirements of the business are being met in the releases
- Support the Quality Assurance team with use cases, and publish internal product release announcements
Required Skills and Experience:
job code: CB: 04/15/13; navitbot
- 3-5 years relevant works experience as a Business Analyst, Product Analyst or System Analyst in an IT consulting or software development environment
- Direct experience working with web application technologies and their applications in consumer web sites. Prior knowledge of job boards and/or classified advertising is useful
- Experience with SQL; ability to run simple queries for data analysis is a plus
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Candidates must be able to work in a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or related field.
FCC Unit_TWC: NAVIS
Controlling Establishment ID: 00800 - Andover Minuteman
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...