MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The Business Analyst – ERP will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and Finance software application. Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
The Analyst will elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
Skills and Attributes Required :
- Serve as the SME for the ERP and Finance software application
- Interact with MCPc functional business owners on system/process requirements
- Interact with MCPc leadership on key initiatives and provide impact analysis on proposed system requirements
- ERP application knowledge, specifically JD Edwards
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written form and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Work independently with users to define concepts
- Must have good soft skills
This is a hands-on position that will serve as the SME for MCPc’s ERP and Finance business application. The analyst candidate will have knowledge of ERP and Finance software applications and processes, ideally with JD Edwards. Gentran experience is a plus. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in these areas with a 4-year degree preferred.