This person will:
- Focus on the Problem Management discipline within the IT organization. Document problem outcomes into ITSM tool.
- Coordinate small projects
- Feel comfortable meeting with various levels of management to promote completion of actions by various support organizations
- Provide training and guidance to Business Analysts and Project Managers throughout the company on Problem management process.
- Facilitate the completion of business related issues (5P and PE) through the defined processes ensuring all responsibilities are completed. Escalate any issues and drive to have the process executed as quickly as possible. 20%
- Conduct simple problem investigations working with various support organizations. Document outcomes into ITSM tool. Follow-up to ensure actions are completed and escalate issues identified 20%
- Analyze data to identify and define trends that are occurring within incidents within the computing environment. Document these trends with statistical significance and prepare for presentation to various levels of management. 20%
- Prepare and facilitate Problem review meetings. Creating agenda and ensuring participation from invitees. 10%
- Coordinate smaller project improvement initiatives ensuring accuracy in results and completion on time for the defined delivery. 10%
***MOST IMPORTANT SKILLS: Must have strong experience with Remedy and Crystal Reports. Job will be focused on problem management/solving so proven capability with forensic analysis would be preferred***
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes: Medical insurance, Dental insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability benefits, prescription drug coverage
Advantage Consulting, Inc. is a premier St. Louis, MO based, IT staffing solutions provider. We can partner with you to find the right job for your career objectives. Whether you are looking for contract work or a long-term home, we will help you make the right move. Be part of a winning team! Employees can take Advantage of the ongoing professional IT training! Our customers also enjoy the benefit of knowing that our consultants are the best! Advantage Consulting, Inc. provides quality IT professionals to our customers such as Developers (Java, C++, .Net, etc.), Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Project Managers, Quality Assurance, Testers, System Administrators, Network Administrators, Technical Writers, Helpdesk Support, and many more. Visit us on the web at www.stladvantage.com