It is a contract position.
The ideal candidate will have strong Excel knowledge, project management, and logical thinking skills. Previous experience in product management and CRM system practices are beneficial.
MUST have expert-level knowledge of Excel (v-lookups, macros, pivot tables, etc.). Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required as the person will be interacting with internal sales staff and product management. The ideal background is someone who has been in a sales support role in the past. Local candidates only.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills/characteristics:
· Excellent knowledge of MS Excel 2010 and Visual Basic Scripting (VB Script)
· Proven experience in developing/maintaining complex MS Excel business oriented applications
· Good problem solving skills
· Good understanding of “Marketing” and “Sales” key business processes
· Experience with CRM Tools (e.g., SFDC)
· Sales Support experience highly desirable. Highly motivated and self-directed
· Ability to work well both independently and as a proactive member of a large number of teams