The Supply Chain Business Applications Coordinator is responsible for coordination of the Information Systems used and supported by Supply Chain Operations (SC). Supports the design, installation, implementation, training, evaluation and on-going analysis and maintenance of processes and systems in support of SC mission and strategic plan. Responsible for one of the core business functions of Supply Chain Operations: Requisitioning, Inventory Management, or Procurement. Identifies and maintains data integrity and enterprise standards for setup and processes. Provides technical knowledge and expertise and oversees data and workflow within the systems applications. Ensures systems meet the needs of users and complies with the organization strategy and direction. Provides and ensures day to day system support is meeting the user's needs. Responsible for developing the Item Master Data Analyst assigned as backup. Responsible for coordinating system-related activities within Supply Chain Operations, with Information Services and with other Department and user staff. Capable of querying data, analyzing data, developing functional designs for report and technical development. Responsible for the integration of other facilities into SC applications. Reports to Manager of SC Business Applications. Accountable for driving preeminence in their assigned areas. Preeminence being acknowledged as leader in quality, clinical care, education, and research by your peers. This person will serve as an expert on the core business function and application to which they are assigned. Will provide training and develop training material for all levels of staff. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires Bachelor?s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Management, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems other directly related major.
- Requires 3 - 5 years directly related experience in supply chain: requisition, procurement and contracts, inventory management, and supporting business applications and processes.
- Requires experience analyzing data through the use of queries or medium to advanced experience in Excel. Experienced using an ERP or MMIS system to enter supply chain transactions and analyze resulting data.
- Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
- Proficiency in the Lawson Procurement or Supply Chain ERP. Skill in a similar MMIS system may be considered. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point. Service oriented, congenial, and tactful personality. Demonstrated superior verbal, written and organizational skills. Ability to effectively analyze, present, communicate, and exchange information to facilitate operational process development and documentation. Ability to maintain relationships with customer contacts. Ability to work effectively as part of a team, collaborating to achieve departmental goals and initiatives.
- Requires database and reporting skills.
- Requires strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Requires the ability to plan and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities. Ability to work independently.
- Requires knowledge in business applications and technology. Ability to facilitate and lead work groups.
- Requires ability to maintain confidential communication and use judgment and discretion.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard