Job Description & Qualifications
The General Auditors Office is seeking qualified candidates to fill a vacancy within the audit team as a staff business auditor conducting internal reviews of company processes within the North American operations.
- Perform reviews in accordance with GAO and the Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) Standards of critical financial reporting and operational processes to ensure compliance with finance manual, Sarbanes-Oxley (S-Ox) and other applicable policies and procedures or legislation requirements
- Conduct business interviews to document key business process control points
- Use analytical techniques to identify and quantify risks to the Company.
- Support communications process with GAO, operational management, internal control, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and other stakeholders
- Follow-up on corrective actions taken by operating management related to audits and self-assessment findings assessed as major
- Support GAO strategic initiatives
- Lead assigned audit(s) ("Audit Focal") as applicable
- Conducts audits in multiple geographic locations within North America , as required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- Masters degree in Accounting or MBA in Finance
- Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Ability to apply knowledge of Internal Auditing Standards/Sarbanes Oxley
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States . Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 9 months ago