ICF Interactive excels at the intersection between business strategy, technology and the user experience. We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential. If you’re passionate about digital technology, and want to tackle some of society’s greatest challenges, we want you as part of our team.
ICF Interactive is currently seeking a strong Project Manager to join our growing Business Consulting Practice in Richmond, VA, Tysons Corner, VA, or Durham, NC.
As a Project Manager, you will identify, socialize, and drive solutions to clients challenges leveraging the following:
- Core consulting background for solution development including business analysis, process improvement, financial analysis
- Program / project management to drive solutions to implementation
- You will also participate in internal and external practice development to build repeatable methodologies and processes and create materials for use for generating new business
Required Skills & :
- 5 years+ of progressive experience as a Business Consultant and Project Manager – mix of business and technology solutions preferred
- 3 years+ experience as a Project Manager preferably with an IT/Business Consulting firm
- Experience in a consulting environment managing projects for multiple external clients
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and work directly with clients collaboratively to generate solutions.
- Self – starter – can take direction but be able to work independently.
- Demonstrated experience managing to budgets and timelines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a dedication to client satisfaction
- Project based travel required as a consultant and will vary from 25 - 80%
- Bachelor's degree required
At ICF International we have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
- Exposure to managing projects in the Healthcare industry a plus
- Must have strong client management/interface experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
ICF International - 16 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...