Founded in 1992, OpenLink is the global leader in transaction lifecycle management solutions for the commodity, energy and financial services industries. OpenLink's products address portfolio management, trading, risk management, and operations processing for both financial and physical assets.
Owned by leading private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman, OpenLink is a global software and services business that has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions, to achieve revenues in excess of $300 million. The company serves over 500 clients, including 12 of the world's largest commodity and energy companies, 9 of the largest financial institutions, and 11 of the largest central banks. OpenLink has 1,300 employees in 12 global offices on five continents, with headquarters outside New York City and field offices in Houston, London, Berlin, Vienna, Toronto, Moscow, São Paulo, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney.
OpenLink has received numerous industry awards and recognition, including citations as the industry leader by Gartner and first-in-class ranking by Energy Risk Magazine for Commodity/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) systems.
This Business Consultant will assist our energy clients in the development and documentation of business requirements, implementation, configuration and training of client staff in the production operation. T he successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert in trading and risk management to participate in complex system implementations for top tier energy clients. Superior candidates will assist our sales teams with the demonstration of our software to prospective clients of Endur and Right Angle.
- Provide business analysis and troubleshooting in the discovery workshop, design, implementation, testing, and production support of the OpenLink solution (Endur or RightAngle) for the client’s business needs.
- Maintain full chargeability on a client account as assigned.
- Gain industry and functional expertise through client projects and training.
- Adhere to implementation best practices in one or more functional areas of the OpenLink solution.
- Present the OpenLink solution to client users.
- Assume hands-on project implementation duties in all phases of the OpenLink solution implementation, reporting to the Project Manager.
- Gather and document business requirements, configuration designs, test plans/results, and any other deliverables required by the project as determined by the Project Manager and Lead Business Consultant.
- Keep the Project Manager informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Minimum 2-3 years of energy commodity experience either at OpenLink or other company with direct or close ties to the industry.
- Prefer Implementation experience with RightAngle or Endur.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure.
- Ability to work on-site at client locations throughout North America.
OpenLink offers an entrepreneurial work environment and promotes team effort. We offer a competitive salary and bonus package and our US-based employees can take advantage of a generous benefits package which includes:
- Health and prescription insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Basic life and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Commuter Benefit Plan
OpenLink - 22 months ago