Business Continuity Consultant - Michigan-1300424
Business Continuity Consultant Michigan - Corporate Disaster Recovery
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. This position reports to the Business Continuity Manager (Michigan Market) within the Corporate Continuity and Recovery Management Department.
The Business Continuity Consultant is located at our Auburn Hills Campus and reports to the Vice President -Disaster Recovery. This position currently has no direct reports.
1. The ideal candidate is a self-driven professional, with strong knowledge of Business Continuity Planning methodologies within the financial services sector.
2. Position focus is on strengthening Comerica's preparedness for Disruptive Events through Business Continuity consulting, planning, testing and the maintenance of recovery solutions necessary to sustain critical operations during business interruptions.
3. The following skills will be key in this position:
- A thorough understanding of Comerica's organizational structure, technical operations, and critical processes
- Strong analytical skills; effective communication skills with all levels of management and staff;
- Knowledge of the LDRPS (Living Disaster Recovery Planning System) system; and, Project Management (PMG) techniques.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
This position would be required to travel. Travel would be minimal (if it occurs),
and it would be on an infrequent basis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a business curriculum and 5 years experience in a business curriculum or, 9 years of business experience.
- 4 years experience in the development, testing, and maintenance of Business Continuity Plans
- 3 years Project Management experience - including team leadership and problem resolution skills; experience with managing small to medium size projects; and, demonstrated expertise with project management tools and methodologies
- 2 years experience in workflow documentation and/or development of written policies/procedures
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a hair follicle drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-MI-Auburn Hills
Job: Other Professional Positions
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Comerica - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Hope Network Southeast
Township of Macomb, MI
- 30+ days ago