Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and maintenance company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations nationwide, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry. Grow your career with ValleyCrest today!
BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES ADD VALUE. ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance is recognized nationwide as a leader in landscape maintenance services. From routine maintenance and water management, to seasonal color and tree care, we can handle every aspect of landscape management, drawing upon our deep experience to serve a wide range of customers, from resorts, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences. With over 6,000 employees and 120 operating locations, the Company provides services across a broad cross-section of the United States.
This position is located in Fort Myers/ Naples, FL.
We are currently searching for a Sales Hunter Business Developer who will aggressively grow our landscape maintenance business in a defined territory.
Being a Business Developer for ValleyCrest isn’t easy, but it might be right for you if:
- You’re able to open doors and create rapport, credibility, and trust?
- You I enjoy PROSPECTING and qualifying opportunities?
- You’re I obsessed with developing solutions for customers?
- You I love to work in a service industry with a product that is beautiful?
- You are able to pick up a conversation with just about anyone you meet?
- Being challenged with ACTIVELY SELLING to many different customer segments get you fired up?
- You think of yourself as an entrepreneur?
- Do I work well in a team-selling environment?
- You are resilient and persistent in CLOSING DEALS?
- Success at uncovering customer’s “points of pain” and developing solutions
- Driven, disciplined and focused
- Effective at building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships
- Working at a fast pace and operating with a high sense of urgency
- Understanding the value and benefit of going deeper and broader with existing relationships
- Communicating proactively and interactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and are able to close business
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Working well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Experience with a CRM tool beneficial
- PROVEN track record of revenue attainment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and able to manage time
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segment preferred
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
What we Offer:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
Competitive salaries DOE and an UNCAPPED commission plan
We are drug free and an EOE by choice!
- Laptop, cell phone, advanced sales tools, and training
- Fully paid Company vehicle including fuel/maintenance
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
ValleyCrest Companies - 16 months ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...