Reporting to the Director of Sales, North America, the Business Development / Sales Account Manager will be challenged to develop new business leveraging Spatial’s portfolio and penetrating new domains. S/He may also manage and grow existing clients, targeting new opportunities for application of Spatial‘s products within that business. A strong candidate will be an experienced negotiator and comfortable with envisioning and evangelizing Spatial’s products and concepts to internal and external stakeholders, embracing a consultative, value-based sales methodology. S/He will be someone who likes a challenge and is excited by the thought of reaching company objectives through the achievement of his/her individual sales objectives. The person in this position, with a winning attitude, team spirit, position objectives achievement, and great communications skills, may also be considered for future growth opportunities within DSKK and Spatial.
- A minimum of five years in sales of advanced technical software and services solutions
- Deep understanding of CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA or related markets
- Contacts and prospecting insights within those market(s) in areas of US/North America
- Strong technical background related to software applications
- Full understanding of the software development process and business management issues
- Ability to work with and penetrate an organization at all levels in an organization from the CEO/COO/CTO/CFO level to Software Developer
- Strong communications skills are essential including presentation skills
- Frequent travel
- Fluent in English
- Coachable team player
- Contagious enthusiasm
- Thirst for learning and keeping abreast of new technologies
- Deep understanding of the software development process, ideally from personal experience
- Strong desire for personal and financial growth
- Has high credibility with the technical teams s/he is selling to
- Comfortable with selling in an adaptive, creative way versus a well defined process
- Expert at building and developing quality relationships with clients
- Previous success with selling products and services with a long sales cycle, typically at least six months or more
COMPENSATION: A competitive compensation package will consist of a base salary, performance based incentive commission and an excellent benefits package.
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this position with Spatial Corp., please send a cover letter and resume noting the position that you are applying for to email@example.com.