Reporting to the Director of Sales, North America, the Business Development / Sales Account Manager will be challenged to develop new business leveraging Spatial’s portfolio and penetrating new domains. S/He may also manage and grow existing clients, targeting new opportunities for application of Spatial‘s products within that business. A strong candidate will be an experienced negotiator and comfortable with envisioning and evangelizing Spatial’s products and concepts to internal and external stakeholders, embracing a consultative, value-based sales methodology. S/He will be someone who likes a challenge and is excited by the thought of reaching company objectives through the achievement of his/her individual sales objectives. The person in this position, with a winning attitude, team spirit, position objectives achievement, and great communications skills, may also be considered for future growth opportunities within DSKK and Spatial.
- A minimum of five years in sales of advanced technical software and services solutions
- Deep understanding of CAD/CAM/CAE/EDA or related markets
- Contacts and prospecting insights within those market(s) in areas of US/North America
- Strong technical background related to software applications
- Full understanding of the software development process and business management issues
- Ability to work with and penetrate an organization at all levels in an organization from the CEO/COO/CTO/CFO level to Software Developer
- Strong communications skills are essential including presentation skills
- Frequent travel
- Fluent in English
- Coachable team player
- Contagious enthusiasm
- Thirst for learning and keeping abreast of new technologies
- Deep understanding of the software development process, ideally from personal experience
- Strong desire for personal and financial growth
- Has high credibility with the technical teams s/he is selling to
- Comfortable with selling in an adaptive, creative way versus a well defined process
- Expert at building and developing quality relationships with clients
- Previous success with selling products and services with a long sales cycle, typically at least six months or more
COMPENSATION: A competitive compensation package will consist of a base salary, performance based incentive commission and an excellent benefits package.
Spatial Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Confidentiality will be respected. Excellent salary and benefits package.
Spatial Corp. - 19 months ago