As a Business Development (part-time) Intern, you will drive the essential first steps for creating relationships between Trulia and other companies. These partnerships will drive a qualified consumer audience to Trulia while increasing visibility online. Your efforts today will have a wide reaching impact on Trulia now and in the future. You have a hunger to learn and are organized and thorough by nature. You're also passionate about the consumer, the Internet and never back down from a challenge!
- Work closely with the Business Development team to identify organizations that are attractive potential partners for Trulia.
- Creatively search for potential partners and evaluate them based on provided criteria.
- Meticulously maintain potential partner lists and record new partner data and contact information.
- Maintain a level of high professionalism when initiating contacts and outreach with potential partners.
- Role is PT, with approximately 25 hours a week. Hours are flexible, from 9am - 6pm.
- Looking for someone who is outgoing, a self-starter, driven and shows a high level of perseverance.
- Analytical skills and familiarity with MS Excel.
- Experience in or interest & eagerness to learn internet marketing, SEO concepts, sales, business development &/or negotiation.
- College Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience preferred, but not required.
- Position starts Immediately.
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...