Metl-Span is a dynamic industry innovator dedicated to manufacturing and marketing the highest quality insulated building panel products. Since our origination in 1968, we have been pioneers in research, design, production and sales of state-of-the-art insulated metal panels and building materials serving the commercial, industrial and cold storage industries.
The Business Development Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers for the purpose of selling our products in an allocated region/territory. They meet with customers on a regular basis to discuss their specific needs and make recommendations. They also review drawings and specifications to be able to determine the customer's needs and to request cost estimates as well as draw up work orders that consist of specific job requirements. In addition, they work with engineers, architects and in-house personnel to help define project requirements, as well as positively promote the our product line.
***EXTENSIVE TRAVEL REQUIRED**
- Minimum of 10 years direct sales experience calling on architects and building owners
- MUST Live Within assigned Territory (Central CA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Building Technology preferred
- Self starter who are able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, and have excellent oral and written
NCI Building Systems
- 2 years ago - save job
NCI Group, INC (NYSE: NCS) is a North American leader in metal buildings and components for the non-residential construction industry...