Under immediate supervision provides support to Business Development teams and conducts market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities. Using established procedures, assists in producing needs analyses, sales proposals; coordinates marketing seminars, maintains sales database; assists in producing and implementing marketing programs (e.g., promotional mailings, advertising campaigns, cross-selling efforts, etc.).
- Creates, maintains and enhances information on the divisional SharePoint site as a primary resource for Business Development activity and tools, client sites and research while incorporating and coordinating content with various RGA business line and functional area SharePoint sites
- Maintains information within CRM, including trip notes, leads, value add services, and aids in ongoing CRM data management as related to clients, contacts and users. Creates CRM Business Development processes and best practices and serves as CRM educational and training resource for colleagues
- Creates and distributes management information such as CRM reports, Leads and Value Add Services database and tracking, meeting notes, status updates, etc. in support of department business development and marketing processes
- Prepares customized presentations and marketing materials in support of ongoing Business Development client activity and services
- Conducts and provides market research and client company information upon request in support of RGA products and services using various resources; includes the development of executive summaries and internal research on small accounts.
- Provides support in managing various projects including organization, communication and follow-up on critical tasks with both internal and external parties. Serves as a training resource for new CMS colleagues including Business Development interns. Coordinates projects within the team and leads SharePoint and CRM activity execution within the team.
- Develops and maintains constructive and beneficial working relationships with internal and external clients. Acts proactively by continuing to increase working knowledge of internal functions and activities as related to Business Development and client activity
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Up to one year of experience
- Intermediate Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to be flexible when needed, take initiative, and demonstrate accountability
· Intermediate oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously;
- Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Intermediate investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, or Accounting
- Progress towards Master’s Degree, MBA or progress in Actuarial exams
- Progress toward FLMI, ALHC or other relevant professional accreditation
- Basic MS Access, SharePoint and CRM skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical understanding of Reinsurance
Reinsurance Group of America - 23 months ago