This position is responsible for identifying and evaluating project opportunities across technologies and is expected to develop a proficiency in the areas of energy markets structure, employed technologies, financial valuation, and utilization of visual aids and other means of verbal and written reporting and communication. Position will support due diligence performed on specific project opportunities, leading up to the preparation and delivery of presentations on those projects to senior management.
- Evaluate potential project acquisitions in order to grow EGPNA footprint
- Lead team of experts in project due diligence to find worthwhile investments
- Analyze potential new markets, technologies, and opportunities to find projects
- Manage a project’s budget through construction and into operation to keep projects on budget and maintain project returns
- Assess and optimize BD budget to source new projects
- Co-Manage financing due diligence processes with AFC to optimize projects
- Network to further understand market players and opportunities in order to find new opportunities
- Effective communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively lead and work within multi-disciplinary project teams
- Formidable organizational and detail orientation skills
- Ability to lead, manage and delegate responsibility
- Project Management - developing and executing the planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling of resources to achieve specific goals.
- Financial Valuation and Modeling with outstanding quantitative, analytical, and problem solving abilities
If interested please email resume to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Bus Dev Assoc - MA in the subject line
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or marketing
- At least two years’ experience in renewable energy, financial modeling and/or program management.
- Advanced Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Driver’s License
Enel - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -