Do you have outstanding organizational and project management skills, a strong work-ethic and the enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment? Are you eager to join an innovative and fast growing health IT company? Practice Fusion is seeking a motivated Partner Integration Associate to join our team!
As a Partner Implementation Associate you’ll help build the ecosystem of healthcare solutions and services that help ensure efficient, high quality care for the tens of millions of patients on the Practice Fusion platform. Specifically, you’ll serve as the point person for new partners as they connect to our platform and begin to serve our doctors and patients.
- Manage multiple projects effectively from contract signing to go live.
- Build meaningful relationships with new partners during implementation process.
- Identify and resolve partner inquiries, concerns, and issues relating to the Practice Fusion interface.
- Assist partners with understanding Practice Fusion HL7 specification and how to manipulate data.
- Participate in conference calls with new partners to discuss connecting to the Practice Fusion API and the onboarding phases.
- Follow up with partners on current status and offering assistance if needed.
- Initiate hand off to Partner Engagement and Customer Support team once implementation is complete.
- Work with our technical operations, support and engineering teams to escalate partner issues as appropriate
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Attention to detail
- Communicate via email and phone in professional and friendly manner
- Accomplished analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work at a fast pace and adapt to changes quickly
- Experience with healthcare IT (specifically, HL7-based interfaces) preferred, but not required