to engage opportunities for Skanska in the Philadelphia-metro building market.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Job Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in BD life-cycle process
- Responsible for market intelligence
- Strategy development including commercial terms
- Leads pursuit process through debriefs
- Exposure to contract terms, special conditions, contract matrix
- Lead presentation teams
- Participate and support budgeting process
Education and/or Experience
- Ability to forms key partnerships
- Proven observable client facing skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must effective public speaking skills
- Proficient computer skills
Skanska is an EEO/AA Employer
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of three years of Business Development experience required.
- Must have recent working knowledge of the Philadelphia-metro business market, specifically working with clients in the higher ed, development, and healthcare sectors.
Skanska USA is one of the largest, most financially sound construction and development networks in the country, serving a
broad range of industries including healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation,
transportation, power, energy, water/wastewater and commercial. Headquartered in New York with 36 offices across the country, Skanska USA employs approximately 9,400 employees committed to sustainable construction and development and an injury-free workplace. Skanska USA Building, which specializes in building construction, and Skanska USA Civil, which focuses on civil infrastructure, generated $4.9 billion in revenue in 2011, representing 28 percent of Skanska’s global construction revenues. Development units Skanska USA Commercial Development, which invests in and develops office and multi-family projects in select U.S. markets, and Skanska Infrastructure Development Americas, which develops public-private partnerships, are both leaders in their selected markets. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled $18.9 billion in 2011.
Skanska - 11 months ago
Skanska USA Building Inc. is a leading national and local provider of construction, pre-construction consulting, general contracting and...