Drive new business development in territory and realize area growth.
Source new clientele by qualifying accounts.
Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals.
Consult with existing and prospective clients on making informed and educated purchasing decisions.
Learn and maintain ongoing knowledgebase of legal software market including IPRO products and its competitors.
Demonstrate technical competency in all IPRO product lines as well as vertical expertise in authoring proposals and close business resulting in ongoing profitable relationships.
Contributes information to sales strategy by monitoring pipeline results, competitive products and reactions from clients.
Grow industry, sales and business knowledge by actively participating in educational opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary, paid health benefits for the employee, 401k and a strong collaborative culture.
- 3-5 years Legal software sales with proven success in territory.
- Strategic selling experience and demonstrative the ability to sell value-added services not differentiated by price.
- Proven success with long sales cycles.
- Understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution.
- Excellent presentation, technical and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and with aggressive sales goals.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities and responsive to customer requests.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Well established network of contacts and potential client accounts.
- Solid executive presence and high integrity.
If you would like to be part of a fast paced, innovative company where you can directly impact the business development side of our business, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .